Property type: Office
To Let £27.50 per square foot per annum
Stunning town centre offices with secure on site parking.
Probably one of the best located office buildings in Staines being adjacent to The Two Rivers retail scheme (which include Boots, Waitrose and Holmes Place health club) as well as the High Street with associated banks, retailers (Debenhams, WH Smith) and restaurants. Also within walking distance of the mainline station(Waterloo) and with direct access to the M25 via the Wraysbury Road.
Designed to a high specification Old Bridge House provides an imposing frontage onto Bridge Street and Church Street. The last single open floor of 2,500 sq.ft (230 sq.m) approx. is available
which benefits from a prestigious atrium entrance/reception and lift access.
Each floor has been renovated to a high standard to include
- air conditioning
- mineral fibre suspended ceilings and lighting
- carpeting throughout
- each floor also has its own kitchen area separate to the main office space.
- ground floor shared meeting room, currently at no extra cost.
- lift access
- full height atrium with balconies.
- corner frontage onto both Church Street and Bridge Street
- secure on site parking
- uninterrupted car access to the M25 via Wraysbury Road.
The offices are available on new leases directly from the owner at a rent of £27.50 per sq.ft.
The Service Charge is currently running at approximately £9.50 per sq.ft.
Rates Payable are in the region of £10.15 per sq.ft. (1st April 2017 Rates Year)
For further information and appointments to view contact the sole agent Chris Thomas and Edward mason T 01784 898417 e mail email@example.com
- First Floor: 2,275 sq.ft approx. plus ancillary space. Available
- Second Floor: 1,200 sq.ft. LET 937 sq.ft. approx. LET.
- Third Floor: Various suites from circa 400 sq.ft. Available
- Ground Floor:Atrium reception area and meeting room.