Property Valuation Expert Witness
Christopher Thomas provide considerable experience in transactional processes for clients. By virtue of the level of activity within the market sectors and geographical coverage we are acknowledged experts within our industry and act as Expert Witnesses.
Property valuations conducted include:
- Dispute resolution in the event of rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Probate valuations.
- Valuations for the purpose of Pension Funds.
- Valuations for the purpose of marketing.
- Valuations in the event of building insurance issues associated with loss of rent / third party claims.
- Valuations for the purpose of business transactions and Capital Gains Tax.
- Valuations for the purpose of dilapidation liabilities and Section 18 claims.
Valuations are conducted locally to our Windsor, Staines and Ascot offices, regionally and nationally.
Part of a portfolio of 19 properties valued as a portfolio for business acquisition purposes.
Expert witness in submission of a loss of rent claim due to third party structural damage.
Valuation for probate purpose.