Property type: Office
For Sale / To Let Terms on Application
For Sale or To Let. Of interest to owner occupiers, investors, developers and tenants.
A detached three story office building prominently situated on the corner of Cedar Close and the High Street, visible from the London Road (A30) and next to the village centre shops, together with private parking for approximately 13 cars.
Constructed by Charles Church in the early 1980’s the property provides good quality modern office accommodation which the current owners have refurbished to include replacement windows and retrospectively fitted air conditioning / cooling units mainly recessed under a mineral fibre suspended ceiling to ground and first floors.
The offices are primarily open plan together with a staff break out kitchen area and meeting room at ground floor, two directors rooms on the first floor and two server rooms. The premises are computer flood wired throughout and have the benefit of furniture if required.
Site Plan For Guidance
- Modern detached offices with on site parking
- Adjacent to shops restaurants and the A30
- Within short walking distance of Bagshot train station (London Waterloo line)
- Close by to the M3 (junction 3) and the A 322 / A329 link to the M4
- Conveniently situated for access to London and national airports.
- Near to The Royal Berks Rackets Club (Virgin Active) The Berkshire Golf Club, Windsor Great Park, Coworth Park, Pennyhill Park and associated facilities
Business Rates: Rateable Value £44,447
Terms: Regal House is available to purchase freehold. Alternatively the premises are available to rent. VAT is applicable.
Floor Plans Floor Areas and Use: Floor plans are attached for guidance only. Interested parties must verify by their own on site inspection and measurement. Past consideration has been given to the potential to convert the office into residential use. Again interested parties must make their own enquiries in that respect. The current use is B1(a) offices.
Further Information: For further information and appointments to view Regal House please contact the sole agent Christopher Thomas T 01753 839390 and ask for Chris Thomas or Ed Mason or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ground Floor: 164.7 sq.m 1,773 sq.ft.
- First Floor: 173.3 sq. m. 1,865 sq.ft.
- Second Floor: 91.0 sq.m. 980 sq.ft.
- Total: 429.0 sq.m. 4,618 sq.ft.
- Floor areas are based on RICS 6th Code of Measurement Practice for guidance only: